☆ Travel Diary // San andrés ☆

Saturday, July 08, 2017 Isla de San Andrés, San Andrés y Providencia, Colombia


Hiii guys, If you follow me on instagram you probably know that I spent a few days in San Andres - Colombia with my mom, sisters, my uncle and his wife and my cousin, we spent some awesome moments there and for sure we created a lot of memories... 
We had an early flight on wednesday so we arrived there like 4 hours before check in, so we decided to walk around the island and it was extremely hot and because I took a shower so early the only thing I wanted to do was to take another one, so basically we walked around for like 3 hours and then go back to the hotel and took a little nap and a bath and go back to do some more walking around -it was super easy for us to walk because we stayed in a hotel near everything... the beach, downtown, and all the little stores were basically downstairs- and we went to sleep at 9 because we were so tired.

FACT: San Andrés is know as the 7 colors sea.

On thursday we spent the whole morning tanning and at 2 pm we had a tour to do so we leave to take a shower and then go to do the tour, after that we went shopping for things that we needed and my uncle and his family arrived at night so we went to his hotel to see them and then we walked on the beach and had some drinks. 

On friday we basically did the same time as the day before but we our family, just that at night my mom, uncle and aunt felt sleep super early and we wanted to go out, so my cousin, sisters and I decided to shop for some drinks and go to the beach with the bose so we listened to music and drank a little until the love of my life passed by -hahahahah jk, I felt in love there way too many times- and went to sleep at 2 a.m because the next day we had an early call to go to Jhonny Cay and on sunday we had to leave at 10 am so that was basically our trip, we just wanted to relax and have quality time with the family.


Here I share with you some of the things you can do, where to eat or shop.

WHAT TO DO:
Go to Jhonny Cay -not a must for me, but maybe you'll love it-
Go to Rocky Cay
Go to the aquarium
Walk on the beach
Watch the sunset or sunrise at the beach
Do an island tour
Rent a car - if you want to do the island tour by yourself-
Lots and lots of water sports/activities

WHERE TO STAY: my fav hotels
Portofino hotel
Las americas hotel
Decameron " El isleño" hotel
Sunrise Hotel

WHERE TO SHOP:
President - For brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, etc-
La Riviera Duty Free
JR - Everything is cheap here-
Classic
Barakah - For home decor
Madeira - the best drugstore

WHERE TO EAT:
El corral - Burgers
Casa Blanca Restaurant
La regatta Restaurant
La Paletteria -ice cream-
Yogupop - for frozen yogurt






Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.