☆ how to wear // Graphic tee ☆

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Here I show you 4 ways to style a graphic t-shirt
In today's how to style I decided to show you 4 looks for graphic tees, I think that t-shirts are a statement piece everyone needs in their closet and graphic tees are actually a trend right now, so if you have it but you don't know how to style it here you got 4 ideas.

Let's start with the casual and the simplest way to style a shirt and the perfect outfit for going shopping, for running errands and even to brunch with your best friends or even your boyfriend. If you want to look put together and style-ish everyday this is the perfect look for you.

 I think adding an animal print to your outfit can change it so much and make it more beautiful and a little more bold, I don't think this outfits looks like too busy with the printed booties -even when I'm not the biggest animal print lover-, It just compliments the "rocker" vibe in an elegant yet casual way. If you are like me, you can totally do a black booties.
This is my favorite to be honest, I'm always looking for comfortable pieces that I can wear all the time and this look is just sooo simple to recreate and to wear everyday, obviously the tee is the main piece of the outfit so basically just the add essential pieces every girl should have in their wardrobe and make it more style-ish.
Now if you are a more bold person and/or love to play with trends you can totally rock this outfit, just mixing textures can create a pretty cool outfit, I love this one is I would totally wear it, the sequin skirt just add some colour to the outfit and make it more fun and not so boring!





Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.