☆ Favorite Places to shop ☆

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Here you have 4 of my favorite stores and places where you can find the latest fashion trends for a reasonable price.

When it comes to places to shop you can find infinity of stores for that but for example I like to describe my style as casual but at the same time I like to be chic and classic, so you can say that i can find everything in any store but the truth is that not, for me is really hard because of my body shape so that's why I don't do a lot of online shopping because I don't want to spend 10 hours sending things back. So usually this are the 5 stores where I like to shop.

Zara: This is my favorite one for shirts, tees, dresses, shoes and accessories. I don't like to shop there for jeans because I have an hourglass shape and that means I have big hips and the bottoms there are really small so it fits me super tight and I need pieces that make me feel comfortable and free to run, sit on the ground and all that stuff. For prices, I found that Zara is in the middle, you can find cheap pieces and also expensive, even though I will never be like a high end brand. And about designs, all the time you are able to find the latest trends there.

Prices:
Service: 
Stores: 
Quality: 
Designs: 

Falabella: If you live in Colombia or Chile you can find this store in your country. I love to shop everything here, especially Jeans because they are so comfortable and they have big sizes, and also you are able to find clothes for any style you like. The prices is just like Zara, you can find cheap and expensive stuff, this store is for anyone literally. 

Prices: 
Service: 
Stores: 
Quality: 
Designs: 

Forever 21: I mean, this is one of the hottest stores right now, and you probably hear about this or you may be obsessed with this, I love to shop shoes, jacket, coats, accessories and everything here, the prices are pretty fine, I found them pretty cheap for amazing quality and great designs.

Prices: 
Service: 
Stores: 
Quality: 
Designs: 

Stradivarius: This is pretty much a mini Zara, you can even find similar pieces just for cheaper but I can't blame them they are from the same business -Inditex- the bad thing is that the quality can change a lot so you have to be careful with that. The shoes are amazing quality!

Prices: 
Service: 
Stores: 
Quality: 
Designs: 

Which is your favorite store? And do you prefer online shopping or you rather go to the store?


Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.