face products i'm loving

Tuesday, May 02, 2017


I love to try new face products all the time because my skin is dry -very dry- and I just can't find a product that suit to my skin type so in the past 3 months I've been changing all the time and from the bottom of my heart I love this 5 products, hands down is the best thing that I ever tried.
I got this box like a week ago and I was very anxious to try the products because of what I said before I want to find a product that really help my skin to feel soft and nice, not dry and the same day I tried them and you can instantly feel the product working.

High potency night-a-mins: This is a overnight renewal cream and it helps to boost radiance and guys this is so true, my skin because is so dry sometimes can look a little off/opaque and after using this for 4 nights my skin looks so healthy and radiant.

Ginzing Moisturizer: Is a lightweight oil-free moisturizer, and this also helped me to make my skin looks hydrated and radiant, and it works wonderful.

Ginzing Eye Cream: Because my skin is so dry my under eye area gets extremely dry and it's awful, sometimes little pieces of -a kind of- scurf gets to my eyes and it makes me cry, but even when the purpose of the cream is not that, it has helped me and also my dark circles are disappearing.

Clear Improvement: This is a purifying charcoal mask and it clears the pores and dissolves impurities incredibly. 

Checks & Balances: the best face wash for dry skin is foam, and this one is amazing because it doesn't leave your skin feeling extra-dry, after you wash it off you literally feel like you just apply it moisturizer. 

DISCLAIMER☆

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. On my blog you will find my honest opinions always and I will share with you only the things that I truly truly love, if I don't like something I let you know. This is a place full of good energy and positivism. I won't let you spend your money on things that aren't worthy. **


If you want to be part of  Influenster, log in here

Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.