Wear the trend // Turtleneck

Monday, November 14, 2016

Now that winter is coming you probably want to have this piece of clothing in your closet, this is the hottest trend for this season and let's be honest, turtleneck sweaters was one of the greatest inventions ever. I am a sucker for cold weather but sadly I live in a tropical place (I think that's why) but believe me if it was it for me I would wear one of this sweater every single day, but if you live somewhere cold, you should get one right now. 

Obviously, this trend is not just for sweaters, you can find shirts and dresses like this, so if you really like this trend you have so many options.

SHOP HERE:


**Here I leave many options for your liking and you budget.**

Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.