wear the trend // Denim jacket with patches

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


Wear the trend: Denim w/ patches

One of the things I have seen on instagram, facebook and so many bloggers wearing are the denim jackets with patches/pins, especially in New York Fashion Week people was using this trend a lot, and I think is pretty cool, and an accesory like this can give life to a "normal" or "boring" outfit. I would wear it with an all black ootd so the jacket is the main piece or "the center of attention". I haven't find one here so I think I will get a normal jacket and do a little DIY which is the perfect option for you if you can't find one you like or you want to save some money. 


Lots of love,
Gabriela


Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.