NYFW // Fav Street Style Looks

Monday, September 12, 2016


I became a fashion lover thanks to NYFW and also is one of my dreams to attend it. I was a little girl trying to understand the "internet world" and the first page that opened up was messenger and there was this article about fashion week and I opened it and I saw all this people wearing amazing clothes, and they looked super elegant, classic and obviously they didn't look like a fashion blogger or a youtuber they looked like people from wall street and super VIP.
So now, when I see photos of all this people that are able to attend NYFW and that I know what is their jobs -mainly bloggers- is like yes!! and you can see the difference, now people wear whatever they want, not everyone is wearing heels or super elegant dresses, you'll see sneakers, slips on, boots, sandals and everything -from the most stranger thing to the most expensive- that's why I want to share with you a few of my favorite street style. 







*Photo credits to; Collage Vintage and Vogue.com 

Lots of love,
Gabriela.

Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.