How to// Grow your lashes naturally

Tuesday, September 27, 2016


One of the things that I love the most about a person is long lashes but sadly I wasn't gifted with this, but recently I found a way to grow them naturally and this works!. I wasn't very "excited" to try this because I didn't believe in it, but one day I was like "ok, whatever let's try it" and I am obsessed with this and is one of my steps now on my night routine. 
I started to see changes like 1 week later, my lashes were very weak and they felt off super easily but after I started using this, my lashes are longer, strong and healthy sand by the way, I also apply this to my brows and I can see them a little bit more thick.


You'll need:

Coconut Oil
Castor Oil
Almond Oil
Vitamin E 
Mascara Wand
Small container

What to do:
Mix all the ingredients together and put it in a little container, apply to your lashes with the mascara wand -and brows if you want- and go to sleep, try to apply it very close to the lash line.

TIPS: 
Please try to avoid super hot/cold places otherwise the mixture will get thick and you always need it to be and oil.

Lots of love,
Gabriela.

Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.