WISHLIST | October

Monday, October 26, 2015

I've been really trying to be more bold with my style, because I like to be very classic and I love to wear sleeves just because they make me feel more comfortable, but I want to change that. I want to be more fun when it comes to my personal style, so that's why I'm obsessed with Johanna Ortiz, she's from Cali- Colombia (the same state as me) and although I admire her for months now, this month I've been following her more. I love the job she does with her two brands (Johanna Ortiz and Pink Filosofy) and I want those two blouses because they are very feminine and beautiful and I think they look incredible with a pencil skirt or even a pair of pants.

The other items are very my style so that's not a problem, but I know I don't live in a cold weather so ¿why I would want a pair of over-the-knees boots and a sweater? because very soon I will be going to Bogota (there's cold) so I think that's the perfect time to wear those beautiful items.

¿What's the thing you have been obsessed with this month?.

Lots of love,
Gabriela.

Post a Comment

☆ Instagram: @gabrielagardila ☆

© Life with Gabriela. Design by Fearne.